Games Cheats Hack

DMOZ, the most important directory - Blogger Tips and Tricks got listed even without submitting

Bagikan :
Today, I received an email from a DMOZ editor, informing me that he found this blog informative have listed it in the most important directory and the most difficult one to get listed - DMOZ (Open Directory Project). You can find my blog listed here: Computers: Internet: FAQs: Help and Tutorials. And I didn't even submit my blog to the directory! (I have actually wanted to submit a long time ago, but I couldn't decide on what category to place it in. For submission to DMOZ, choosing the right category is important). I indeed feel greatly honored.

The editor also inform me that many bloggers do not know about the basics of submission to DMOZ (Open Directory Project) and pointed me to a site providing tips for getting listed in the DMOZ Directory (Open Directory Project. Google uses the DMOZ listing and has a similar directory called Google Directory and an examination of the two directories showed that it has the same categories, but arranged in different order.

You can find tips at Tips for getting site listed in Google Directory on getting faster approval of listing. Surf over there and read the useful tips before you try to submit your site to the most important directory.

I do feel I deserve it. Just refer to the notes of appreciation and thanks I have compiled at Compilation of comments in Blogger and emails received (click BACK button to get back to this page).

POSTING BERKAITAN



0 komentar: